The SINGER Quantum Stylist sewing machine has everything you need and more. Its 600 built-in stitch patterns including five alphanumeric fonts and 13 fully automatic one-step buttonholes with exclusive buttonhole underplate, mirror imaging, and stitch elongation options that give you the freedom to customize your projects. Start-up is a breeze with quick-and-easy threading, automatic stitch length and width, stitch editing capabilities, a start/stop button, and direct button stitch selection. The Quantum Stylist features a one-touch automatic thread cutter that automatically trims the upper and lower thread leaving your machine ready to start the next seam. With additional features like programmable needle up/down, slow sewing speed option, LCD screen, electronic twin needle control, automatic tension, extra-high presser foot lifter, free arm, drop feed, and warning animation, this machine truly has it all.
Singer 9960 Quantum Stylist Features
- Automatic needle threader and top drop-in bobbin system make for quick and easy set-up
- 600 built-in stitches including 13 styles of fully automatic one-step buttonholes and 5 different fonts provide endless project possibilities
- Stitch editing capabilities allow you to control the exact look of a stitch pattern with elongation and mirror imaging
- One-touch automatic thread cutter trims the upper and lower threads when you are done sewing for faster and easier sewing
- Electronic auto pilot and speed control provide complete control of sewing speed making sewing difficult areas easier and error-free. 110 volt machine designed for United States and Canadian use only.
- The 9960 model is not capable of being mounted to a cabinet. This machine weights approximately 25LBS.