The Singer 7465 sewing machine is an ideal household sewing machine that is capabale of sewing a wide range of materials from denim to satin. Its a fully electronic sewing machine. It has a full range of utility, decorative, quilting, heirloom, and stretch stitches. Each stitch is electronically formed and optimally set, which means every stitch is sewn with exact precision.
Singer Confidence 7465 Sewing Machine Features
- 7mm maximum stitch width.
- ‘Auto’ thread tension setting
- Two automatic one step button holes
- 50 stitches including 9 utility
- 6 Most used stitch are a touch away
- LED display.
- Thread cutter.
- Built-in accessory storage.
- Top drop-in bobbin for easy of use and smooth running
- Touch-button reverse
- Twin needle option
- Glare free sewing light.
- Snap on presser feet.
- High presser foot lift.
- Light weight with built in carrying handle
- Horizontal thread holder for smooth thread flow without jumping or snagging
- Electronic speed control
- Weight 7.5kg.